This is not the first day of cub scout, I missed some. Today was a barbecue. I first got there and played a game. Then every boy and parent played a game where you try to get as many people on a board to get the most points. Next every boy played a game where two rows of people face each other. We all threw cans to each other trying to get it to the end of the line. Then the cubmaster said that we need more comity people and a a Webelos II den leader. Then the barbecue ended.
Try to ask your dad to be a den leader.
ReplyDeleteok, I don't think he will be one
ReplyDeleteI like your writing!
ReplyDeletePlease keep up with the good job. When I was in high school, I was keeping on writing something everyday. Now, everytime when I am reading my diary book, I feel so good about myself that I am able to go back to my memory about things happened long, long time ago.
----2horse
Jonathan, the blog was pretty good. You should put some more details in to make this one better. Otherwise, it wasn't too bad. Keep working on it.
ReplyDeleteI am new to scouting. This one has lots of details. Please keep it up and tell me more about the fun things of scouting.
ReplyDeleteThank you 2horse, bayareaparents, and billtang
ReplyDelete