
Today at around 10:30 everyone in my family went to the airshow except my brother. It took around an hour to get there. During that time I posted comments on Muncher's and red dragon's blog. The next 30 minutes I was feeling bad and boring my head off.
When we got to the line ( there was a line because its kind of famous) there was no parking space. The people were all being sent to the bus stop to get a ride here. Being smart, my dad avoided about 30 more minutes by moving away fro the traffic line and went straight to the bus stop. We were lucky because we got there right when the bus came. After about a 15 min we got there and I felt no better because my family was standing.
We bought some tickets and I guess they're expensive (I don't know any other ticket prices) because it cost $70 for all four us to get in, and they where the cheapest. When we got inside we saw that we could go in some planes.
My mom and dad were excited and made us go in one. It was the plane C130 model J. Again my parents were excited when they saw real army people so they had my take a picture and had me sit in a set in there. Then we when to the other parts of the plane, such as the pilot room.
After that we walked around. Then we split up, me with my mom and my sister with my dad. My mom noticed a bungee jump thing but I didn't want to go. Then we went to a souvenir stand. At the stand my mom was going to buy a t-shirt but my mom didn't have enough money. Because it was lunch time, I was hungry. My mom bought a jumbo hot dog for $4 which was really small. After I finished the "jumbo" hot dog I went on a huge army truck and got my picture. Right after that got another picture and then went to my dad.
Then my mom took my sister to get something to eat. During that time I watched the airshow ( I got kind of lost order of what happened in this time). Sometime my sister got back and then this famous person started doing tricks. There was lots of other stuff such as flying with the engine off.
At about 2:45 we went around to look at more planes. Then, for some reason monster trucks came on and one had to go back because a tire was flat. We where going to go home since we thought it was ending. Soon we were watching air planes do trick until they closed. We saw some planes leaving in different ways.
At the bus we had to wait in a fast moving line. While we where waiting there were some people doing "Yes sir" and being in a straight formation.
When we got off at the bus stop we went to eat lunch (it was around 4:00)at a Chinese restaurant. I got a combo plate which is fried rice, chow mein, and two more dishes. Combo plate costs $5.99 and add 50 cents for each shrimp dish (I don't know how I memorized them). My two extra dishes were egg rolls and fried shrimp and the drink was Snapple for $1.89. After that my mom and sister went shopping at JCPennys. Then we went home and on the way I finished my Snapple. I, again bored my head off, annoyed my sister, and played Tap Tap Revolution with her. We got home around 7:15. I'm soooooo glad I'm home!!!!!!!!!!!


Sounds like your parents are more excited about this event than the kids. What would you have done if not going to the air show?
ReplyDeletestayed home and read :)
ReplyDeleteI like the second draft where you put pictures and broke the long post into paragraphs.
ReplyDeleteTell us some books you read recently. Why you liked them and how you would end the story if you were the author.
ReplyDeleteit was my dad's idea and i like the warrior and redwall series
ReplyDelete