My Blog List

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

cub scout 5

I wasn't here last week due to Outdoor School so I couldn't post.

This night was a pack night, one night where all the dens gather for awards. I got there earlier for the pizza, which, sadly was late. When it came I went and got one combo (the pizza was from Costco) for $1,which my parents gave me. After couple games of Foosball the pack night officially. First the Bears (third grade) did the flag ceremony. The came the award. In the middle we did some jokes, (whooooo!) which I think was one of the favorite activities. Then eventually it was time for the Webelos (we'll be loyal scouts, fifth grade) went up and I got the Handyman award. Then some of the staff came up and put up a cardboard box totem. Each den colored some and we did it in the day of our first Bomb London. Soon the end came and chairs were put up and everyone left.

No comments:

Post a Comment