My Blog List
Tuesday, October 26, 2010
school 47
First we had our boring Halloween costume parade, and I was nothing. Luckily our teacher and another teacher was in a good mood so they let us watch a movie called It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown. I'm pretty sure most of you have seen or heard of it. I suggest it because its kind of funny and its like all Charlie Brown movies. Then we got our biography stickers for reading, did this buddy Halloween card, and did a fun, big, and kind of easy Halloween word puzzle. Then after that we went to P.E. We ran a lap that seemed a lot easier and did two things. First was a Micheal Jackson type dance. Then we played castle ball. In it you have a hoo-la-hoop structure, or the castle, and couple balls. Each side has to stay in their territory, can't go into the castle section except for rebuilding. Each team must use the balls to knock down other teams castle and must forfeit the ball if the castle is destroyed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment