My Blog List

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Fear poem



Nightmares creeping through my head
And I shake in fear on my bed
Life doesn’t frighten me at all
Creepy porcelain doll
Staring at me in the mall
Life doesn’t frighten me at all


Pain burning through my body
Dead people coming alive, being naughty
Life doesn’t frighten me at all
Watching spooky shows
Being kidnapped by evil foes
Life doesn’t frighten me at all

I look them in the eye
And they leave without saying goodbye
Embrace them with a hug
And they think I’m a nasty bug

The worst of all may come
And death may be done
Life doesn’t frighten me at all
Being lost, all alone
Wishing I had a phone

My angry mom yelling her head off
Even if you cough
Life doesn’t frighten me at all
Odd creaks and shrieks
Weird noises give me the creeps
Life doesn’t frighten me at all

I’ve got a magic charm
In my pockets it lies
All types of fears run away
I can even fly through the air

Life doesn’t frighten me at all
No it doesn’t
No it doesn’t
Life doesn’t frighten me at all

No comments:

Post a Comment