Inspired by looking at the back of the canvas me and my sisters
sister's
In the dark spooky night
pale wight giraffes feasting
upon a glowing bare tree in
a grain field with
dark green hills in the distance
mine
In the midst of the night
three giraffes watch over their
tree in the orange dirt
surrounded by dark blue hills
Question on sister's poem: how can the giraffes feast on a BARE tree?
ReplyDeleteQuestion on your poem: don't giraffes sleep at night?
Anyway, we like the poems. Please write some more.
I looked at the back of her canvas and it is my poem. Its poetry, why not? and who's we?
ReplyDeleteMichael and I are learning to write poems.
ReplyDeleteOne suggestion, please use a title other than 'HW VII' or 'School 7'. If you didn't tag the poems, we didn't even know they are there. Use some interesting titles; I am sure you can still edit your blogs.