My Blog List

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

HW VII

Today I woke up and stayed in bed for a while. When I was done washing I drank some milk and went to watch some Eureka. When I was done watching Eureka I went out to eat some dumplings for lunch. After lunch I went to class with Joy, Peter, Janel.
At class we did nothing for writing. For reading we read from the books Letters from Leaders and Chicken Soup for the Soul. For public speaking we did our should we drug test animals speech with our outline. Today's class was also boring like yesterday.
After class some people from class came to our house and played Rock Band and then Modern Warfare 2 on the PS3. After playing we all went to tennis class. While doing the first overhand serves I found I improved that one drill. We also did a new game thing that was fun

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry Jonathan that you found today boring. But you should keep in mind that my job is not to entertain you, but to teach you! Of course I'll try to keep the class as lively as possible, but I hope you realize that that will definitely not always be possible.
    However, you did do a very good speech!

    ReplyDelete