1. Intro
1) no should drug test on animals
2)evile
2.body
1)it is like doing a slaughter
2)why not extract some blood or something like blood and put the drug in that
3)usually die in after experiment
4)do copy and paste long sentence
5)first drug testing in the 300s BC so many die
6)Charles Darwin said "You ask about my opinion on vivisection. I quite agree that it is justifiable for real investigations on physiology; but not for mere damnable and detestable curiosity. It is a subject which makes me sick with horror, so I will not say another word about it, else I shall not sleep to-night."
3.conclusion
1) this why no animals should be drug tested
new outline
1. Intro
1) no should drug test on animals
2)evile
2.body
1)it is like doing a slaughter
2)why not extract some blood or something like blood and put the drug in that
3)animals are different from animals makes it unreliable
4)pump into stomach squirt in eyes and force breath is torture then drug torture
5)new methods better
3.conclusion
1) this why no animals should be drug tested
That's good thoughts.
ReplyDeleteBut I want to share these message with you:
For His glory He created everything on the earth.
As He love people so much, He give everything to people for food and people can rule over the animals.
Gen 1:27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.
Gen 1:28 God blessed them and said to them, "Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air and over every living creature that moves on the ground."
Gen 9:2 The fear and dread of you will fall upon all the beasts of the earth and all the birds of the air, upon every creature that moves along the ground, and upon all the fish of the sea; they are given into your hands.
Gen 9:3 Everything that lives and moves will be food for you. Just as I gave you the green plants, I now give you everything.