My Blog List

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

HW II

Today I woke up and lazily washed. Then I watched part of the movie Liar Liar. I then went to eat a noodle lunch. After the tasty lunch I went to class
Today after class Joy, William, and I went to tennis class. First, we did a tennis obstacle course and warm ups. Then we learned and practice the backhand. Then we played a game of Top Dog were you play against an opponent and if you win you play the other winner and loser plays loser. After that we did a fun, tiring game of Rally Ball where someone throws the ball into the court and you get the ball to the opponent's side rolls on the ground the for three seconds and the points yours but you can scoop up the ball.
When we got home William had to come our house because there was no one at his house. We where bored for a while but then we went to my room. There we watched a part of the movie Liar Liar and then went to eat dinner. After that we played some PS3. Joy then came home and we played Rock Band.

No comments:

Post a Comment